OGG to MP3 ActiveX Description
Editor: OGG to MP3 ActiveX 2.0 is an OCX control for software developers that can convert OGG files to MP3, or MP3 to OGG files, with the popular PCM WAV format supported.
The control supports MP3 BitRate, VBR and Quality, and OGG quality or bitrate, WAV bitrate, sample rate, channels.
Also, OGG to MP3 ActiveX 2.0 supports many events, can easily copy or set the ID3 tags to the destination file, with error handling, runs fast, and easy to the use. Including Visual Basic and NET samples with source code.
* Version 2.0+ is full capability with Windows Vista.
* Include VB6 and .NET samples.
- Wav to MP3 ActiveX
- Convert WAV files to MP3.
- Convert MP3 to WAV file.
- Decode OGG to MP3 ActiveX
- Convert OGG to MP3.
- Convert OGG to WAV file.
- Decode and Encode OGG, MP3 and WAV from one format to another.
- Set the ID3 tags for the destination files.
- Copy the ID3 tags from the source to the destination files.
OGG to MP3 ActiveX Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in OGG to MP3 ActiveX 2.0
Release notes are not available currently.
OGG to MP3 ActiveX Requirements
No additional system requirements.